Friday, October 23, 2009

Selena Doesnt Like Showing Her Ears

The 17-year-old starlet shared her self-imperfection, saying, “My ears are something that I’ve always been weird about. If you notice, in everything I do, I kind of use my hair to cover it up a lot. But, I actually have started to kind of put my hair behind my ear. I feel that there’s a point in everybody’s life where they think that they’re not perfect and they look in the mirror and see what could be better.”

Sel continued, “One of my best friends told me to get up every morning and try say to yourself, ‘I am beautiful’, every single morning. And that helped a lot. And it just gets to a point where it’s exhausting wanting to be like someone else and wanting to be this certain way. I think God made you who you are. Embrace it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment