Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Selena, 'Girls Cause Too Much Drama'?

Selena Gomez spilled to Popstar! her feelings about girls and friendship:
'I think that it gets kind of complicated if you say, 'Girls cause too much drama, I don't need them in my life.'
But I went through a phase where I was like, 'I just want a bunch of guy friends because girls just cause too much drama.'But in the end of it, girls are just as sensitive as you are. I think they bring a sense of heart to you more than boys, if that makes sense.
You're so comfortable around them that you can just be a total girl. You don't have to wear makeup with them; they won't judge you for that, where as if you're with boys you have to constantly worry, 'Do I look okay?'
So I find that they make me more confident in myself!'

No comments:

Post a Comment